Have you been stuck in the gym the entire Winter? Well, summer is here and it’s time to discover the outdoors. But there is a good chance that your feet are a bit tender after an entire winter of hibernation. This is where the best mens water boots will come in. They will protect your feet from potential injuries from broken glasses, sharp rocks, hot surfaces, coral reefs, fish hooks and even sharp-edged mussels.
- Teva Men’s Churn Performance Water ShoeThis water shoes from Teva is equipped with a rubber sole and forefoot drainage that allows water to flow instead of staying inside the shoe. It has an elastic opening which makes it easy to pull on. When it’s from Teva, you can be sure it’s built to last and will protect your feet.
- Columbia Men’s DrainmakerFor sporty use, this is the ideal shoes. It’s durable without being too heavy, it’s built to last even when overly abused. The good thing about this pair of shoes is that it remain comfortable even after extended hours of all-terrain wear. If you are looking for a pair of sneaker to wear at the beach, look no further than this.
- Adidas Climacool Jawpaw Slip-on Water ShoeIf you’re looking for good support and fit, the Adidas Climacool Jawpaw Slip-on Water Shoe is the ideal pair of shoes for you. It’s durable and lightweight, it’s perfect for beach wear and white water rafting. This is designed to provide traction at the poolside, at the beach and while hiking downstream.
- Merrell Men’s All Out Blaze Aero Sport Hiking Water ShoeThe Merrell Men’s All Out Blaze Aero Sport Hiking Water Shoe is a comfortable shoe straight out of the box. The Vibram soles are waterproof and dry really fast. It has breathable ventilation to keep your feet aerated all through extended hiking and in all terrain. It’s hard not to like this shoes especially when you’re hiking along muddy roads because it just prevents you from slipping around.
- Vibram FiveFingers Signa Water ShoesThe last but definitely not the least is the Vibram FiveFingers Signa Water Shoes. Wearing this shoes is almost going barefooted. It feels like a glove and it’s built to drain out water so your feet don’t feel soggy. If you’re a rower or a kayaker, this is the ideal shoes because of its thin, flexible and lightweight. It will be as comfortable as wearing nothing on.
Water shoes are also important for preventing you from slipping around. You can just imagine the potential injuries if you go outdoor and experience slipping through rocky terrains. These shoes are considered based on quality and features and even the prices factor. If you have any of these, you can be sure to face the great outdoor with confidence knowing that your feet are protected.
Do you have experience with any of these shoes? Why not share your experience in the comment section below?…